This is pretty awesome.
Time for some fun facts about the music video:
- It’s actually a series of photos. 3,060 of them (digital 4tw!). We took a photo every few seconds from sunrise to sunset—about 12 hours straight.
- When the photos get put together into a video, slow stuff looks fast. Like clouds, waves, and sand castle building. That’s called time lapse, which we learned about on Photojojo.
- We decided to animate ourselves like claymation dudes while the time lapse photos are being taken. That’s another thing called stop motion, which we also learned about on Photojojo (they are rad).
- Turns out that doing stop motion and time lapse simultaneously is pretty effing tricky. We are basically playing the song slowed down 35x. So. Slow. More about that coming soon…
Now go watch the damn thing!
14 Notes/ Hide
- mypicturesandmytrips likes this
- fruitchild reblogged this from wildlifecontrol
- tigercatt likes this
- themyopicchihuahua likes this
- lozloves reblogged this from wildlifecontrol
- terra-rossa likes this
- fezr likes this
- molliemoto reblogged this from wildlifecontrol
- luckyiranintoyou likes this
- tussticular likes this
- kevin-o reblogged this from wildlifecontrol and added:
- dreamkeep likes this
- okaysee likes this
- wildlifecontrol posted this